Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. July is the hottest month for Wallsburg with an average high temperature of 88.9°, which ranks it as cooler than most places in Utah. Scattered flurries and snow showers. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Wallsburg, UT, US with The Weather Network. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. : n/a Humidity: 91% Cloud cover: 0%. High 32F. Lows 10 to 15. High 34F. Utah DWR temporarily restricts target shooting at 17 wildlife management areas Winds light and variable. It is 70 degrees fahrenheit, or 21 degrees celsius and feels like 70 degrees fahrenheit. Wallsburg wind forecast. Low near 15F. Winds light and variable. See predominant allergens and allergy forecast discussion to better prepare for next day. Current conditions at Heber City Municipal-Russ McDonald Field Airport (KHCR) Lat: 40.47742°NLon: 111.43295°WElev: 5597ft. The climate estimates use Wallsburg, UT weather from 1971 to 2000 at the nearest official weather station which is located at DEER CREEK. Mon Dec 21 39°F Sky Is Clear Min: 31°F Max: 40°F. Average Daily Temperatures by Month (°F) Average Monthly Precipitation (Inches) Summer High Temps. Wallsburg Weather Forecasts. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Mostly cloudy skies with a few snow showers later in the day. The time of Actual Sunset minus the time of Actual Sunrise. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Wallsburg, Utah to help plan your day Sunny skies. Mostly cloudy during the evening. High 32F. Low 12F. Calm: 2 mps SSW Precip. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Chance of snow 50%. Chance of snow 40%. 24 F Provo Municipal Airport Station | Report. Station Data. An Active Weather Weekend Expected. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Monthly averages Wallsburg Longitude: -111.422, Latitude: 40.3877 Average weather Wallsburg, UT - 84082. A storm will impact the Central U.S. and East today and tomorrow with a streak of snow and some rain/thunderstorms. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy during the evening. Chance of snow 40%. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Station Data. A few snow showers developing late. Please select the information that is incorrect." We will review the data in question. Snowfall around one inch. Weather Forecast for Wallsburg, UT. The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Chance of snow 50%. Today's temperature is forecast to be NEARLY THE SAME as yesterday. Sunny. Partly cloudy. The US average is 205 sunny days. Low 16F. The property 1093 E Main Canyon Rd Wallsburg, UT is a 5 bedroom Single Family Home for sale. High 34F. Winds light and variable. The most pleasant months of the year for Wallsburg are September, June and May. Variable clouds with snow showers. Partly cloudy skies early. Chance of snow 30%. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Wallsburg, UT, US with The Weather Network. TONIGHT - Partly cloudy in the evening, then mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers after midnight. Chance of snow 30%. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Sunny skies. Sun Dec 20 36°F Broken Clouds Min: 20°F Max: 36°F. Low 21F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. The horizon is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. A storm will impact the Central U.S. and East today and tomorrow with a streak of snow and some rain/thunderstorms. Winds light and variable. High near 40F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Wallsburg was established in 1862. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). Sunny. TYPE: Construction Minor - 189 Wallsburg, UT Traffic; US 189 Wallsburg, UT in the News ; US 189 Wallsburg, UT Accident Reports ; US 189 Wallsburg, UT Weather Conditions ; Write a Report; 189 Heber City Conditions; 189 Provo Conditions; Other Cities Along US 189 Weather in Wallsburg, Utah. Wallsburg, UT Weather Deer Creek Open Water Marathon Swim weather history Based on a 5 year average and a race date of August 15th , Wallsburg, UT can expect temperatures between 56℉ and 89℉ with humidity around 49% and precipitation of 0.04" . Becoming partly cloudy later with any flurries or snow showers ending by noontime. Earthquake activity: Wallsburg-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Utah state average. High 31F. Vacation rental properties tucked away in the Round Valley halfway between Provo and Midway you’ll find our secluded Oak Rock Inn and Little Valley Lodge.Head out from your base camp in the Round Valley and experience the many adventures found in the neighboring cities and return to enjoy one of our quiet vacation rental properties in peaceful Wasatch County. Wallsburg, UT Weather History star_ratehome. access_time 3:20 PM MST on December 24, 2020 (GMT -7) | Updated 2 minutes ago. Compared to the rest of the country, Wallsburg's cost of living is 11.0% higher than the U.S. average. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Low 19F. for Wallsburg, Utah Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. Wallsburg, UT - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. High 34F. Take control of your data. Monthly averages Wallsburg Longitude: -111.422, Latitude: 40.3877 Average weather Wallsburg, UT - 84082. The most pleasant months of the year for Wallsburg are September, June and May. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Wallsburg area. All information United States cities and villages: Town Hall, Coordinates, e-mail address, mayor, population, map, tourism, activities, weather, hotel, real estate, company. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Variable clouds with snow showers. On average, there are 227 sunny days per year in Wallsburg. An active weather weekend likely for the Lower 48 with three systems or areas of concern. Wallsburg UT 5 Day Weather Forecast from LocalConditions.com. Wallsburg Weather Forecasts. Winds light and variable. : n/a Humidity: 81% Cloud cover: 64%. no moonlight, or other lights). Snow showers likely. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. High near 30F. The change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available. Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. View pictures, pricing, and contact the seller with KSL Homes. Thousands Flee Fire on Military Base as Fast-Moving Wildfire Closes In, Storm Heads for the East With Strong Winds, Heavy Rain, Snow, Three Die in Collision on Wintry Interstate; Over 100 Flights Canceled, Three Systems Could Cause Travel Delays Through This Weekend, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Thank you for reporting this station. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Wallsburg, Utah including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind Winds light and variable. About one inch of snow expected. Winds light and variable. Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals History: 2008-2019 Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Wallsburg, Utah including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind In Wallsburg, there are 2 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. We will review the data in question. One still should be able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities. Wallsburg, Utah Population and Demographics: Wallsburg is a town in Wasatch County: Wallsburg, UT Weather Conditions: Thank you for reporting this station. The current weather report for Wallsburg UT, as of 1:56 PM MDT THU OCT 1 2020, has a sky condition of Fair with the visibility of 10.00 miles. Chance of snow 30%. Low 12F. Chance of snow 40%. The time period when the sun is between 6 and 12 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Winds light and variable. Breaks in the overcast later. Wallsburg is a town in Wasatch County, Utah, United States. Chance of snow 30%. Chance of snow 50%. Wallsburg, Utah - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. High 34F. A few clouds. Winds light and variable. Detailed wind speed and wind direction information as well as interactive graphs for winds Wallsburg Wind Forecast, UT 84082 - WillyWeather High 26F. Wallsburg averages 80 inches of snow per year. The first option will be automatically selected. Wallsburg, UT - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Extended weather forecast In Wallsburg, there are 2 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Snow showers. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Wallsburg, Utah to help plan your day Chance of snow 50%. Winds light and variable. High 33F. Weather for Wallsburg, Utah current weather conditions Current weather conditions for Wallsburg, Utah mostly cloudy: 59 °F [15 °C] Feels Like 58 °F / 14 °C Wind: 8 mph from NW: Dew Point: 27 °F / -3 °C: Humidity: 29%: Pressure: 30.21 inches: Visibility: 10 miles: Updated at 09/09/2020 02:56 pm MST The time of Civil Sunset minus the time of Civil Sunrise. On and off snow showers early. Chance of snow 40%. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Low around 10F. Partly cloudy skies early, then some snow showers later at night. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. Chance of snow 30%. The time period when the sun is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Chance of snow 30%. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Occasional snow showers. Highs near 20. Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Get the Wallsburg, UT local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%. Weather for the next 10 days in Wallsburg, Utah state, USA Weather in Wallsburg for today, Monday, 16 Nov 2020 Sunrise: 07:17 Sunset: 17:09 Moonrise: 09:01 Moonset: 18:34 UV Index: 3 More Cost of Living or Compare Wallsburg's Cost of Living. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). Our hourly UV forecast calculations begin by using the predicted ozone layer thickness over a particular location as provided by Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute (KNMI). Source: The Wallsburg, UT weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). Wallsburg Town Main Canyon Road Project CDBG Public Hearing Notice (Community Development Block Grant) 1/3/19 Wallsburg Town Public Hearing — … Snow showers. We will review the data in question. An active weather weekend likely for the Lower 48 with three systems or areas of concern. Monthly: … Chance of snow 50%. The horizon should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be visible under good atmospheric conditions (i.e. Snow flurries and snow showers. Chance of snow 60 percent. Low 9F. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. High 27F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds light and variable. Wallsburg 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind chill, and wind speed with direction. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Wallsburg area. Chance of rainfall chart with likely precipitation and statistics in live rain gauge Wallsburg Rainfall Forecast, UT 84082 - WillyWeather Chance of snow 50%. In the beginning of morning astronomical twilight and at the end of astronomical twilight in the evening, sky illumination is very faint, and might be undetectable. Get Extended Weather Forecast for Wallsburg, UT (84082). Chance of snow 30%. for Wallsburg, Utah Winds light and variable. Low 16F. Please select the information that is incorrect." Sat Dec 19 31°F Sky Is Clear Min: 17°F Max: 32°F. A few snow showers developing later in the day. A few clouds. Wallsburg, Utah detailed profile. Winds light and variable. Wallsburg, UT - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Partly cloudy skies. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. WEATHER & CLIMATE June, September and August are the most pleasant months in Wallsburg, while January and December are the least comfortable months. Wallsburg, UT Weather Conditions: Thank you for reporting this station. Winds light and variable. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Low 17F. Considerable cloudiness. Partly cloudy. Chance of snow 30%. Wallsburg gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 98 days per year. Winds light and variable. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Wallsburg, UT. Winds light and variable. Snowfall around one inch. Ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination. An Active Weather Weekend Expected. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Considerable clouds early. Variable clouds with snow showers. Chance of snow 50%. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Wallsburg is located at 40°23′18″N 111°25′23″W / 40.38833°N 111.42306°W / 40.38833; -111.42306 (40.388238, -111.423170). Snow accumulations less than one inch. 10:17 AM MST Sat Nov 14 2020. Winds light and variable. The population was 274 at the 2000 census. Take control of your data. Please select the information that is incorrect. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Low 14F. Located in Utah region, the Wallsburg town is an a local administrative entity run by a mayor. Wallsburg rain forecast information. Winds light and variable. Wallsburg, Utah - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. Light breeze: 4 mps SW Precip. Low 11F. High 32F. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Winds light and variable. High 32F. Source: The Wallsburg, UT weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). High 39F. The sun does not contribute to the illumination of the sky before this time in the morning, or after this time in the evening. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Wallsburg, Utah Use escape to clear. Low 18F. Report Station. Partly cloudy skies early. Low 16F. A few snow showers developing later during the night. It is 260% greater than the overall U.S. average. About one inch of snow expected. Get 5 Day Allergy Forecast for Wallsburg, UT (84082). Winds light and variable. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. West winds 20 to 30 mph. Winds light and variable. Get the UV forecast index for Wallsburg, UT, US. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. A few snow showers developing later in the day. High around 35F. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Wallsburg, UT with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com July is the hottest month for Wallsburg with an average high temperature of 88.9°, which ranks it as cooler than most places in Utah. The barometric pressure is 30.36 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is falling since its last observation. High near 40F. Want to know what the weather is now? Low 12F. Thank you for reporting … Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Winds light and variable. Wallsburg, UT Weather Forecast. Low 16F. New accumulation 1 inch. - Town Hall and City United States - Free directory United States town halls and towns. Want to know what the weather is now? Some decrease in clouds later in the day. REST OF TODAY - Windy.